Bluedrop’s subsidence insurance provides policies to cover subsidence risk on your property, even when a previous claim has been made or your property has been underpinned.
Each case will be reviewed individually for your level of risk and underwritten to encompass your needs for subsidence insurance.
We have a specialist understanding of subsidence insurance, types of soils, trees and damaged drains causing greater risk and also cover heave and landslip within our policies.
Cracks caused by subsidence are distinctive and may extend below the damp course in more serious cases, or your doors and windows may begin to stick as the property shifts. If you are in any doubt a structural engineer can come to your home to assess the problem for you to ensure that you receive the correct level of subsidence insurance for your property.
It can be extremely hard to sell a property with a history of subsidence, so to help in this situation, we also offer the ability to transfer your subsidence insurance policy to the new homeowner.
Our subsidence insurance includes...
Features and benefits:
- The cost of alternative accommodation if your home becomes uninhabitable
- Cover for damage caused by emergency access up to £1000
- Up to £5m buildings cover including loss or damage to structure of the property, driveway, patios, outbuildings, garages, etc
- Optional extra accidental damage can be quoted
- Up to £2500 contents cover with a £500 single item limit for university or college
- Up to £2m property owners liability
- Money and credit cards automatically covered at £500 in the home
Call 02380 089 656 now for a subsidence insurance quote and we'll find the right cover for you...