Home Insurance for customers with convictions or previous claims
Finding home insurance with convictions or when you have made previous claims can be difficult, but here at Bluedrop we believe that everyone should be entitled to cover for their homes. No matter what your past if you have previous, unspent, or current convictions you should be able to sleep easy knowing that your home and possessions are covered.
Home insurance with convictions needs to cover everyone living in your house, so whether your partner, son, daughter, or parents living in the same property have convictions these will all count and need to be declared.
If you have a history of previous claims on your home insurance, you may find it difficult to find insurance. Adverse claims history can become a problem as Insurers will share claims information and once you have been refused by one insurer it can become increasingly difficult to find cover.
With Bluedrop we see previous claims as part of the process and what the policy was originally intended for, any level or volume of previous claim will be considered.
Our home insurance cover for customers with convictions or previous claims includes...
Features and benefits:
- High volume and high value previous claims considered
- Majority of convictions considered
- Refrigerator or freezer contents cover up to a value of £500
- Personal Possessions are automatically covered worldwide
- Pedal cycles automatically covered up to £500 per pedal cycle
- Personal belongings up to £7,000, with a single article limit of £2,500
- Up to £2m property owners liability
No matter if you have convictions or previous claims, we could help!
Call 01489 222 178 now for a home insurance quote and we'll find the right option for you...