Listed Building Insurance
Bluedrop’s Listed Building Insurance covers all types of listed buildings including; Grades I, II and II* (England and Wales), Grades A, B and B+ (Northern Ireland) and Categories A, B and C (Scotland).
Listed buildings can originate from as far back as before the 1700’s and therefore increased risk of damage and decay requires specialist cover.
Listed building insurance is required to cover the responsibility around owning a listed building, ensuring that repair or re-build is carried out using the same materials and techniques as were originally adopted.
Such materials and techniques are not readily available today, requiring sourcing from specialist suppliers and builders.
Listed building insurance therefore needs to cover this eventuality in addition to issues that a listed building is more prone to such as damp, drainage and decay.
At Bluedrop we evaluate each listed building insurance policy individually and on a case by case basis. Whilst owning a listed building can be a huge responsibility you can rest assured you’ve got it covered with Bluedrop.
Our listed building insurance includes...
Features and benefits:
- All listed grades and categories covered
- Cover for listed buildings with additional risk such as subsidence or flood risk
- Cover for all types of listed building and all methods of construction
- Discounts for fitted alarms and security locks
- The cost of alternative accommodation if your home becomes uninhabitable
- Up to £5m buildings cover including loss or damage to structure of the property, driveway, patios, outbuildings, garages, etc
- Up to £2m property owners liability
Call 01489 222 178 for a listed building insurance quote and we'll find the right option for you...