• Home Business Insurance
  • Home Business Insurance

    If you provide advice on a professional basis and your client can suffer financial loss on the basis of your advice then professional indemnity insurance is required.

    If you employ anyone on your premises you are also legally required to take out employer’s liability insurance to cover against illness or accident caused at work, and failure to do so can result in a hefty fine.

    Each of these scenarios can be covered within our home business insurance policy that can be tailored to your needs.

    • Our home business insurance includes...

    • Features and benefits:

      • Office Equipment automatically covered up to £5,000 within the home
      • Business stock kept at home (limits apply)
      • Cover for accidental bodily injury to domestic employees
      • Up to £2m property owners liability
      • Public liability
      • Employer’s liability
    • Call 01489 222 178 for a home business insurance quote and we'll find the right option for you...

          • Get a quote today
            • I have read and accept the Privacy Policy
            • I'd like to receive news & product updates