Flood Risk Insurance
Bluedrop's Flood Risk Insurance can give you peace of mind if you live in a flood risk zone. Flooding is becoming a serious problem in the UK and it is likely set to get worse causing higher demand for flood risk insurance.
It is essential to have both buildings and contents insurance providing financial cover if you are flooded and if you live in a high risk area then specialist flood risk insurance will be required.
Whilst we cannot prevent your home from being flooded, we can investigate providing a water-tight flood risk insurance policy to ensure you are financially safeguarded.
Contact us with your individual circumstances and we can look at the possibilities of cover for your situation.
There are many things that you can do to protect against the effects to your home, but flooding is a force of nature and cannot always be controlled.
At Bluedrop we will look at every flood risk insurance case individually to assess your risk and evaluate circumstances such as history of flooding, improved defences against flooding, and we review individual properties that may be located on higher ground, or further away from river banks rather than focus on postcode areas.
Our flood risk insurance includes...
Features and benefits:
- The cost of alternative accommodation if your home becomes uninhabitable
- Cover for damage caused by emergency access up to £1000
- Up to £5m buildings cover including loss or damage to structure of the property
- Automatically covered for increased metered water charges following an escape of water claim, up to a value of £750
- Contents in outbuildings automatically covered up to £2,500
- Up to £2m property owners liability
Call 02380 089 656 for a flood risk insurance quote and we'll find the right option for you...
Call our friendly team now for the right insurance cover - at the best price
01489 222 860
Calls recorded for training and quality.
It's about providing the solution that makes life easy for you, offers unbeatable value for money and is one you can put your trust in